Journey To the End of the Earth (Well, Almost...)

Stories from Antarctica

Friday, November 03, 2006

Testes, Testes...1, 2, 4...

Hokay, so here's my blog. This is the test entry for my Antarctica blog. Here you will find pictures of me, stories from me, sounds from me (?), maybe a joke or two. Actually probably many jokes... starting with an Antarctic corruption of my favorite.

So there were these two penguins, sitting on Anvers Island in Antarctica. One of them looked at the other and said, "It's freakin' cold here, mang." The other one looked at him and said, "Holy shit! I talking pengiun!!"

This is my Antarctic blog, so some info on Antarctica. I will be a Palmer Station on Anvers Island for four months studying the ecology of Antarctic Krill (Euphasia superba). I suggest www.wikipedia.com for looking this things up. Occasionally I will motivate myself to place the link myself, so all you have to do is click rather than click, type. Click Here.

1 Comments:

At 11/12/06 18:32, Blogger MadameDizzy said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home